I discovered that Yandex offered some exclusive games with some of the best excitement I had ever enjoyed. But I must say that Yandex, being one of the online gaming platforms, created more trouble while playing the game. I had to face trouble starting the game and ending the game due to various reasons. (The Yandex Game Doesn’t Load, Why)
The good thing was I could easily fix all of them within a few minutes. The bad thing was I could not find more online forums or platforms that had articles. Therefore, I thought to share my way of fixing some of Yandex’s common problems.
Yandex did not open even after loading was finished. After loading the game from the loading screen, it’s supposed to start as usual. This would have taken me directly to the game, and I would have played the games. But, I found some occasions when the game did not open.
These Are The Steps I Followed To Fix Those “Yandex Game Doesn’t Load Issues”
I checked whether the internet is fine
After checking whether the internet connection was fine, I could realize that I had not been online. As an online platform, Yandex games require you to stay online. I simply Checked that by going to other websites.
If other sites or games are opening, it means you have got something wrong. If they also don’t work usually, you must check the internet connection.
I Disabled ad blockers on Yandex.
The browser I was using was Opera web browser. These are the simple steps I followed to disable ad blockers.
- I launched the Opera web browser on my computer.
- I clicked on the “Menu” button (the three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the browser window.
- In the menu that appeared, I clicked on “Settings.”
- On the “Settings” page, I clicked on “Advanced” in the left sidebar.
- Next, I clicked on “Features” and then clicked on the toggle switch next to “Ad blocker” to turn it off.
- A confirmation dialog box appeared, and I clicked on “Turn off” to confirm that I wanted to disable AdBlocker.
The AdBlocker was now disabled in my Opera web browser, and I discovered that the game I was trying to load was working just fine.
How to disable Google Chrome adblocker to play the Yandex game without interruptions.
If you have a Google Chrome web browser, I recommend these steps to disable ads and play the Yandex games.
- First, you must Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- You must Click on the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- In the dropdown menu, you must click on “More tools” and then click on “Extensions.”
- Find the AdBlocker extension in the list of installed extensions.
- Click on the toggle switch next to “Enabled” to turn off AdBlocker.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear, and it will ask if you want to disable the extension. Click “Disable” to confirm.
Note: If you want to re-enable AdBlocker in the future, You will have to simply follow the same steps and toggle the switch next to “Enabled” to turn it back on.
You have successfully deactivated Google Chrome ad blockers. AdBlocker is now disabled in your Google Chrome web browser.
Your Antivirus Might Have Locked The Yandex Game Loading
I discovered that Yandex was being disturbed by the antivirus of the computer sometimes. The reason I discovered this was due to the popping up several times. You must not disable your antivirus.
Opened the Browser in incognito mode
The browser I was using was Opera Web browser. Therefore, I had to choose the “Private Tab” in order to play the game without instructions.
Here are the steps folwed.
1. I opened the Opera web browser on my computer.
2. Then, I clicked on the “Menu” button (the three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the browser window.
3. In the menu that appeared, I clicked on “New private window”.
4. Also, I discovered later that I could have used the keyboard shortcut “Ctrl+Shift+N” to open a new incognito window.
5. A new incognito window opened with a message confirming that my browsing activity in that window would not be saved. Also, all the extensions and adblockers were not in use.
6. I could then browse the web in private without worrying about my browsing history being recorded.
7. I had done it. I had successfully opened an incognito window in the Opera web browser.
8. Then I realized that I could open the game successfully.
After trying everything, sometimes I could not load the Yandex game. Check the game in another browser. If it doesn’t open anywhere, contact the game developer windows edge, windows explorer, or any browser that can be used for that.
I cleaned the web Browser cache
Most of the time, the web history and the browser memory together create unnecessary files. Sometimes, they won’t allow you to go to a specific website on the internet, well.
Usually, this happens to the games that the users play most of the time. In my case, I had to clean the cache to play some of my favorite games.
How I cleaned the Opera Web browser’s cache memory to play the Yandexgame
1. I opened the Opera web browser on my computer. I clicked the shortcut to his.
2. I clicked on the “Menu” button (the three horizontal lines). I found it in the top-left corner of the browser window.
3. I clicked on “Settings” out of the options that appeared in the display.
4. In the “Settings” page, I clicked on “Advanced” in the left sidebar.
5. Next, I clicked on “Privacy & security.”
6. Under the “Privacy” section, I clicked on “Clear browsing data.”
7. A dialog box appeared, and I selected the time range for which I wanted to clear the cache. Usually, you are recommended to clear all data from the beginning. But, if you have your own reasons, you may choose the duration that is affected for the Yandex gaming.
8. I had to make sure that the “Cached images and files” option was selected. Also, I deselected any other options that I didn’t want to clear.
9. As the last option, I clicked on the “Clear data” button to delete the selected cache files.
10. That’s all I had to do, and I could play the game without any issues.
Note: You are free to choose any third-party app for clearing the cache. But, you must choose a trusted app by Chrome. What I suggest is to download an extension from the Opera web store.
How to clean the Google Chrome web browser to load the Yandex game?
I had to face the same loading issues when I tried to play the Yandex games from the Google Chrome browser. I did clean the cache memory, and that worked. These are the steps I followed in cleaning the cache memory for the Google Chrome browser.
1. As the first step, I opened Google Chrome on my computer.
2. Then, I clicked on the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
3. In the dropdown menu, I clicked on “Settings.”
4. In the “Settings” page, I scrolled down and clicked on “Privacy and security” in the left sidebar.
5. Next, I clicked on “Clear browsing data.”
6. In the dialog box, I selected the time range for which I wanted to clear the cache.
7. Next, I made sure that the “Cached images and files” option was selected and deselected any other options that I didn’t want to clear.
8. Finally, I clicked on the “Clear data.” button to delete the selected cache files.
9. That’s all I had to do. I successfully cleaned the cache in the Google Chrome web browser. After that, I could play the game as usual.
Also, I discovered that the game was quicker than usual times. The reason was the Chrome browser had got rid of the unnecessary burden.
Note: You are free to choose any third-party app for clearing the cache. But, you must choose a trusted app by Chrome. What I suggest is to download an extension from the Google Chrome web store.
Conclusion (The Yandex Game Doesn’t Load)
If you still have the problem “Unable to load Yandex game,” you must contact Yandex customer assistance. You must specify the name of the game that did not open. Yandex assistance is concerned about having Screen Shots related to the particular issue as well.